A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nash is A Poser









Nash is a wonderful little man! He is full of energy and enthusiasm!Nash is a great brother and is a very hard worker and has a huge desire to learn and try new things .Nash is an amazing athlete and future break dancer and gymnast.I can always count on him for a good squeezey hug and he also digs posing when its time for a picture! Here are a few classics from his diverse repetoire. I love my Kung Fu Nasher.


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

His posing repertoire is unbeatable and his gymnastics capabilities can't be competed with! Gotta love that little man who loves hard!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I love that Nash-O-Mine too! and I am sooooo glad that He is a poser!!!!

Kelli and Craig said...

Gotta love my Nasher!!! He is such a good poser!