A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Those Were the Days...


Remember when David Hasselhoff was beloved in Germany AND the USA ? Remember when Kit was his best friend Not a Double Double and a quart of Jack Daniels? Remember when Gary Coleman was askin Willis what he was talkin about and NOT appearing on Divorce Court with a woman he met on the set of Church Ball ( I've seen it and the best thing about that movie is my favorite guy Fred Willard-he's hilarious as always).Oh, and they were arguing about if they did or did'nt consumate their marriage( I wasnt aware that a grey area existed where that is concerned) and about how he throws temper tantrums.

Lets harken back to a simpler time when Arnold just needed a hug from Mrs. Garret and The Hoff had a bright musical future not just shirts that say "Dont Hassel The Hoff"(Genius by the way) . This has been a cautionary post about the dangers of childhood stardom and slow motion running . Consider yourself warned.

6 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

wow! you're so famous already that you're generating comment spam. awesome!

i, too, long for the innocent days. back before kirk cameron was a preacher.

Mary said...

I can promise you without hesitation, that I will not, I repeat NOT, become a child star.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

"Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end...We'd sing and dance, forever and a day..(do-ta-do-ta-do-do)It was the life we'd live ta-da-da--da-da,da..........those were the days, of yes, those were the days....." (can you picture me singing???)

discodevo said...

i'm nothing without my hoffee in the morning.

hilari said...

glad that you took the time to reflect on the good ol' days. when nel was sexy and liked her body....it was all good.

Nicole said...

One of the first dreams I can remember was a nightmare about Kit when I was five. He crashed into my house and chased me (crazy, since I was trailer trash and lived in a single wide and somehow there was enough room for this). Your post reminded me of it - hope the Knightrider doesn't visit me tonight when I fall asleep!