A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cousins Gotta Hug!

Xander and Blue a Dynamic Duo.
These two have a love for all things Super Hero and an unflinching resolve to be best buddies forever.This pair likes to draw, play sports and think of ways to get my sister and I to let them spend the night. They have already planned to be roomies in college and enjoy manly times hiking and playing together.Blue is a gifted chess player and QB and Xander is an amazing artist and has a love for football as well . They are each lucky to have such a devoted wing man.

4 comments:

Kelli and Craig said...

Hooray for Besties!!
(What is a QB??)

hilari said...

kelli, QB is quarter back. I love my two little planners. Thank goodness for bestie cousins!

Nicole said...

Same age cousins are the best!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Those boys kill me! (in a good way...)