A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday with the Fam'



This is what happens when we drive to Glamma and Grampa Fabulous' house - every Sunday we pile in the car and the kids who havent enjoyed a siesta before the trek pass out in the warm car. Xander uses his super human stay-awake powers to draw all the way there. I love listenin' to Wait Wait Dont Tell Me ( my fave news /quiz/ joke show on NPR ) and Kevz likes it too (even though he acts like its waaay to liberal for him -yes, he's my not so closet conservative) . We try to guess the answers to the Quiz and the kids drool away till we reach their fave place for some fine chow last night it was- salmon with lime and butter, steamed veggies ,lovely salad with feta and avocado , fresh summer fruits and for dessert a little (lets face it a big ol' slab) pound cake with fresh whipped cream and sweetened strawberries I would like to see Martha do any better . We have a wonderful time seeing cousins and Aunties and Uncles and of course the Glammz laughing and wrangling the kids. I love Sundays . I Love them more with my whole fam'. What do you like about Sundays?

5 comments:

Mary said...

Just one of my very favorite parts about Sunday is being demonstrated by Remi in the aforeposted photograph.

Mrs. Dub said...

i used to love sundays, but when you're far from fam, they can drag. i also blame our 11:30 church schedule. not working with my nap sked.

Kelli and Craig said...

I lov Sun days for he exact same reason you do... family and great food!!!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

YOu sure make our dinner sound wonderful! (It was, but put into words sounds Fabuloous!) I forget that we eat so good, Oh wait, I can see how my clothes fit....We do eat good!

Nicole said...

I love pictures of sleeping kids! Sunday drives, family walks, and big dinners with great deserts are all included in what I love about the day.