A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Planet of Ava


Yesterday my wonderful Aunt Mel watched the little girls so I could run a few errands and help at the big kids school without toting around my pink minions. I guess while I was gone they were joking and having fun when Ava said to her " Get off me you Dirty APE" Mel laughed and I am still slightly horrified that she said it to our sweet Aunt Mel and that she remembered our Planet of the Apes movie marathon awhile ago. Charlton Heston is totally appropriate for 3 year olds! Seriously though "Get yer' hands off me ya' damn dirty ape!" is one of the best lines of all time and isn't an education in classic film a pre-rec' for kindergarten?

6 comments:

Charlene said...

You never know what these little ones might say. When Cherish was younger she told her primary teacher that "My mommy says my dad is a crazy driver". I told David we better keep the family secrets away from Cherish :)

hillari said...

That is totally hilarious! I love when they say outlandish things!

Kate said...

That is SO funny. I love that little Ava girl.

Brandi Jo said...

Yeah.... you have a blog! Justin and I have been wondering how you guys have been doing. I just made my blog private... email me so I can send you an invite: bambiejojo@cox.net

Kelli and Craig said...

Haha Love my Ava

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

who doesn't love the Planet of the Apes!???