A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Danger Man


This is my brave hubz Kevin taking on a wild and woolly mesquite tree a few months ago. It never had a chance. With brains and brawn he felled that Tower of Pisa so it could never again split in the wind and threaten our neighbors jerry-rigged sheds and tarps. (Seriously if you need any old McDonalds seating a full sized John Wayne poster ,giant stuffed parrots or various Corona/ Pabst Blue Ribbon memorabilia they will hook you up because they are nice and have TONS of crap-I mean treasures) Kevin bested that thorny beast and didn't kill himself or become paralyzed -which would have really gotten me grouchy- and I am glad to have such a handy handsome man around my house-seriously check out that booty!

7 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

That is insane.

Does he make wooden cars?

Mary said...

Keep that boy safe until he finishes my floors!

And then ... continue to keep him safe cause he's just a swell guy.

Gardner Family said...

I'm impressed he wasn't sporting a "sideways smile" back there. Way to go Kev!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Scary (both the tree and the neighbors...that shed was not there last time I looked, how many sheds can they put in that back yard!!!!?

Kelli and Craig said...

Yikes...what a dare devil!

hilari said...

you are so lucky, that booty and neighbors with so much crap to look at.

hillari said...

for just a second, I read your sister's comment, and was trying to remember when I wrote that! Anyway, you're a lucky gal.