A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Is that you Santa Claus?

Last week on a shopping trip for a catering job Hilari and I spied with our little eyes a Santa wannabe! I loved that he exploited his natural white beard and love of hats to don a Santa cap and red fleece zip up. Ava and Cruz were terrified of the man but after he stopped shopping in the hard liquor aisle ( not that I care if a man wants to spike his hot cocoa but it is funny to see Santa comparison shop the 40 proofs -we all have to get warm in the winter somehow) we called him over to try for a pic' - the kids wouldn't have it so I jumped in and Hilari took the pic' . I only got this one off as he was walking away to find the cookie aisle no doubt. I love any season that encourages dressing up.Only a week and a half left for this guy to get accosted in big bulk stores...don't ya just love Christmas!

4 comments:

hillari said...

I totally love how people take advantage of the season to dress up and look silly/stupid. Although a Santa is fine. But you know, all those whirly twirly light up hats and things.

Kelli and Craig said...

funny... I wish I had seen Santa!

Nicole said...

Santa likes his cocoa with a little kick huh? I'll have to slip a little something in his mug before we go to bed on Christmas Eve. I wish we could have gotten together over Thanksgiving break! But I refrained and spared you my from witnessing my kids projectile vomiting. How are you guys?

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

WILD things always seem to happen to you two when you are together ( actually whenever any of you girls are together!)XOXO