A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weirdness

I have seen and heard a lot of weird stuff today. The seen part is all hair related, actually fake hair related. Exhibit A the Gal ( I feel like my Glammom saying Gal - not that there is anything wrong with that) who watches the kids at the gym had crazy rows of extensions totally visible and I didn't know if that was an oops my slip is caught in my unders situation where I should alert her or if that was a fashion choice. I chose the latter and was grateful she wasn't busting out white after Labor Day.. Exhibit B an Older Lady ( think Golden Girls old not Desperate Housewives old-not that they are old or anything) in Wallymart had super short hair with a long dirty blonde clip on pony on the top of her head TOP of her head. Exhibit C a Rotund Man jogging ( who looked like Rodney Dangerfield may he rest in peace getting some much deserved respect) with very little light colored hair on the bottom and a bright orangeish toupee on top- like sitting right on top -like a bird resting on a prickly branch - get the visual? Then I see that this dude above thought it would be awesome to get a guy pooping shaved into his head. Now I give him points for moxie but execution and flair leave much to be desired.
On to heard weird stuff! Nash informed me that he is in fact part werewolf and has super speed with a dash of super strength ( Think shirt ripping guy from the Bachelorette now a fave on The Soup). Xander said that most people with his type of nose ( cute and button like) tend to have short stubby fingers - like his- who knew? All this weirdness in one day - when did I get sooo lucky?!

6 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Wow...interesting.
I use "gal" haphazardly. It's acceptable, right?

And all the hair. That guy looks like he is standing in your kitchen. Funny you don't show his face...Are you sure it isn't Kevin?

Nash? Super-hero strength and speed? Can TOTALLY see it.

Xander and his proboscis (sp?). It is cute and button-like. If he has short stubby toes and feet, then he takes after the Germanic side of your family. If he has long, thin feet and toes (think finger-toes) then he takes after the Saxon-Celt side. Learn somethin' new everyday. (Saw it on PBS.)

What an eventful day you had.

Mrs. Dub said...

you must be living right. as much as i feel for the hair/fashion mishaps when i see them, they always brighten my day. i can't get over the bea arthur with faux 'tail one. classic! (hope you clapped your hands when i said that.)

Chelsea said...

That is a full day! Tell Xander I'm sorry his cute button nose has caused him to have short stubby fingers... it's a damn shame!

p.s. I read this after posting my most recent. It's ironic we both had multiple exhibits to share

hillari said...

wow--you are one lucky gal to see so much crazy hair in the same day. I could totally picture them from your descriptions. Like Debra, I must say I'm thinking that was really Kevin...!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Just when you think your own Walmart is crazy, there you go, wish I was there. XOXO

Mary said...

I can vouch for Kevin that he has had absolutely no time for fancy head shaving while working like a fiend at my home.

However, when he wears the "head gear" to do spray painting ... he does look like an Oompa Loompa ... I'm not gonna lie.