A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Monday, January 26, 2009

gratuitous pic's of my darling kids

I am a semi-busy lady and workin' on some self improvements- eat better (like NO sugary treats 8 days and counting - I deserve an award - today I am cuttin' out my great friend Mr. Bread) I am also organizin' (2 hours in the play room brought us the gift of a floor and 10,000 costumes to find a better spot for) I guess I'm working on not lettin' my natural man tendencies get the better of me. I frequently let the dishes creep up but I am making it my goal to go to bed with a clean sink ( some reading this may say 'ahhdoy !' and I know I am way behind on the consistent cleaning curve) and piles of laundry neatly folded and put away. I know ,I know it's not rocket science but I naturally want to have a tidy home but couldn't figure out how to do it - guess what the secret is -doing it. How can I be a genius and a nimrod all at once? I'm off to make my childrens tubs of memorabilia and then dinner-see how awesome I am already becoming even without toast with cinnamon sugar...oops I drooled a bit.....

7 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I HATE that about housework.

Why can't Merlin come to our house like in The Sword in the Stone and do our dirty work for us so we can go off and learn some life lessons?

Good luck on the no bread/sugar lifestyle. You go girl!

Gardner Family said...

And another thing-- LOVE the adult diaper google ad!

Charlene said...

I'm always behind on something, one day I'm sure I will miss the mess that my children create!

hilari said...

no sugar and a clean house = we must be on our way to something great.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I know you can do it!!!!XO

Kelli and Craig said...

Adorable pic! You go girl!

sara said...

You crack me up; way to go on the goals. I myself have been slowly drowning in piles of laundry lately and the situation seems hopeless (couldn't people just keep their clothes clean for a few days so I could catch up?) but you're right, the secret is just doing it. Not that I'm one to talk.