A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Big Girls


Here are the big girls who are always ready to get their toes painted and hair curled, to break out in impromptu song and dance , dream of going to the mall, help me with any project - whether I like it or not, jump on the trampoline till their legs are wobbly , boss around the baby- I mean watch her, put on copious amounts of dress up clothes and lip gloss , valiantly try to play basketball and not double dribble, find all the slimy worms in the garden, and play Barbies till their the fingers bleed from putting on all those teeny tiny shoes- ahhhhhh, it's so fun to be a big girl and even more fun to be the big girlies Mom!

4 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I love those girls!XOXO

Rachel said...

Ah would love to relive my girlhood vicariously through a girl of my own...lucky (to be pronounced in Napolean Dynomite voice) Lovin the party plans at
Mr. C.E. CHEEEEEEZZZZZE Esq.'s house
I hate that guy and the way he robs you blind and makes you spend bazillions of dollars so you can "earn" cheap dollar store CRAP. I hope he rots in HELL!!!! But what do you do the kids love him. Personally he creeps me out in a Micheal Jackson sorta way but whatever makes em happy right?!

Are you guys looking for some Obama Bail out as well?! (Just kidding any prez who digs ludicris is clearly not the man to run the free world)---although I do dig his little ditty he did with usher.
got a catchy beat/tune

Kelli and Craig said...

Yay for sisters!!

Gardner Family said...

I thought Remi looked like her mom but Sheesh! Ava is your clone!

Hey I finally made a doctors appointment! It's next week. I'll let you know what the incubus is when we find out.