A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cool Beans

I How do you know if you truly love something? Well, you set it free and if it comes back then you know it was meant to be. Thats exactly how I feel about the masterpiece that is HOT ROD. I have not seen it since that amazing night at the theaters and recently I fell head over heels all over again.(Cinematic Masterpiece is the only way to describe this film by the way )If you dont adore this movie its ok because not everyone gets a punch dancing,animal loving, stunt attempting , step-dad fighting , super awesome soul mate like me.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT YOU EVER TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN

Mrs. Dub said...

Can I get an "Amen"? I loved this movie so much that I have erroneously assumed that everyone loved this movie. For the record, many did not, even people with good tastes. But I'm not afraid to be a member of this classic's cult. We may be a choice few, but we're living a better life as a result.

brookegfunk said...

May the spirit of the bottle nosed dolphin protect you Mrs.Dub.

hilari said...

this and mystery men, two underated films.

brookegfunk said...

Hilari dont even get me started on Mystery Men - Its AWESOME !!!!Pee-Wee , Ben Stiller ,Jeneane Garafolo,William H Macy , Greg Kinear,Hank Azaria , AND as a bonus that kid who sang the 'Thong Song'-Genius!

brookegfunk said...

Hilari dont even get me started on Mystery Men - Its AWESOME !!!!Pee-Wee , Ben Stiller ,Jeneane Garafolo,William H Macy , Greg Kinear,Hank Azaria , AND as a bonus that kid who sang the 'Thong Song'-Genius!

steph said...

I LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

"Ancestors protect me!!!"

Anonymous said...

brooke its freaking sisqo. duhhhh