A Life full of fun, five wonderful kids,cute husband, amazing family,and a catering business as the cherry on top!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Man and the Mystery




My love for Mr. Smalley is pretty much unmatched and his encouraging mantra " Im Good enough Im Smart enough and Dogonit People Like Me" is like a beacon in the night.I have been known to repeat it when I need a little confidence boost.We share common foibles such as bad haircuts ( I just took the shears to my own locks and it aint pretty ) and emotional eating ( happy or sad Haggen Daz never lets me down ) and sometimes doubting ourselves . From his sunny sweaters down to his maniacal grin I knew we'd be forever Besties since the first time I stayed up late on a Saturday night and saw that mirror loving man. Thankyou Stuart for giving a voice to that scared little child in all of us and for making a highly underrated film ( much like my other dear friend Pat) which is a cinematic therapy session.


Now give yer' self a group hug!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Isn't this man running for some sort of public office right now? An entire Congress full of confident people? Could be scary.

But I think that YOU should run for Congress and life would be fun again.

Mrs. Dub said...

i was about to say "RIP phil hartman," but thankfully i read my mom's comments first so that i don't look like a total idiot.

so i'll say "RIP al franken" instead, even though that makes no sense.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

You ARE good enough and smart enough, and you should know by now that EVERYBODY LOVES you!!!!!!! especially your mom...